ARTICLE – IX – SPECIFICATION
1. STRUCTURE: Building structure with R.C.C. column, beams, roof, pillars, tie-beam as per structure design approved by the competent authority.
2. EXTERNAL WALL: 8” thick brick wall in bedrooms & drawing room 5” thick brick wall in bathroom, kitchen & veranda and all plastered with cement mortal.
3. INTERNAL WALL: 5” or 3” thick brick wall plastered with cement mortal (1:4 ratio) to be finished with plaster of paris.
4. FLOORING: All bed rooms, dining-cum-living, balconies will be vitrified tiles, kitchen and toilets also finished vitrified tiles.
5. BATH ROOM: Bath room fitted upto 5’ – 6’’ height with glazed tiles of standard brand.
6. KITCHEN: Cooking platform and sink will be of black stone and 2’-6” height white glazed tiles above the platform to protect the oil spot, One C.P bib cock point with good quality steel bib cock will be provided.
7. TOILET: The toilets will be installed western type commode with PVC cistern and one basin will be installed at dining space, in toilets, taps shower etc. shall be of standard quality.
8. DOORS: All doors frame of the door in the flats shall be made of good quality Malaysian Sal Wood. All the door shutter shall be made as flash door by century ply wood.
9. WINDOWS: All windows will be made of aluminum sliding with grill by 3 mm thick glass with standard quality grill.
10. WATER SUPPLY: 24 hours water supply will be provided by overhead tank with submersible pump and motor;
11. PLUMBING: Inside of the all toilet pipe line will be concealed.
12. VERANDAH: Verandah grill will provide up to Roof from 1’-6” top of floor.
13. DINING: One white porcelain Basin (standard).
14. ELECTRICAL: Full Havel’s/”Finolex” wiring with Anchor switch will be installed normal light points, fan points and plug points and One AC Point in Master Bedroom.
15. ELECTRIC METER: Charges of procurement of the Individual electric meter will be borne by the Individual flat/commercial/car parking space Owner and proportionate charges of procurement of Main Meter and Transformer (if any) will be borne by the Individual flat/commercial/car parking space Owner.
a) Inside wall of the flat will be finished with plaster of Paris and external wall with super snowchem or equivalent.
b) All doors frames will be painted with two coats white primer.
EXTRA WORK: Any other then specified above would be regarded as extra work for which separate payment is required to be paid by the Purchaser to the Developer before starting the said extra work.